Great landscapes begin with great plans. We start with a listening and exploration process, then we apply our training, experience and creativity to develop your dream landscape.
Working with our design team, you benefit from landscape drawings that clearly show proposed landscape elements such as terraces, structures and plantings and how they function together to fulfill your needs and maximize the potential of your property.
Why start with a Landscape Design?
- Your plan takes existing site conditions into account and clearly shows all elements of your proposed landscape.
- You will see how all the elements work together to maximize the potential of your landscape and your budget.
- To help establish an accurate budget.
- To help you work toward your final vision efficiently even if your project is constructed in phases.
- Reduces duplication of work in future phases with proper scheduling.
Our design process includes:
- Initial consultation where we meet at your home, cottage or business to discuss your landscape needs.
- Conducting a thorough site inventory.
- Conducting and utilizing our site use analysis.
- Developing design concepts and final plans for your project.
- Developing constructions details.
- Daily communication with our craftsmen throughout the construction phase.